Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted B&Q discontinued tile mosaic effect beige pls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, couldn't post in the Wanted section as a new user.
These tiles have only been discontinued in the last 6 months. Rang all local B&Q's and no joy and they cannot do a national stock search for me.
Code on the packet is BMOS3A and BQMOSAICO Beige Field Tile. Manufacture by toprak ceramik in Turkey. Tried their UK distributer Topravit Ltd and can't get through on any of the numbers for them..just a dead line.
I cannot find anything similar. Has anyone got any to spare or ideas of other stockists. No pic's sorry, haven't got a digital camera.

M

marco

re: Wanted B&Q discontinued tile mosaic effect beige pls

I know that Armatile in Northern Ireland used to stock Toprak tiles. I was looking for large floor tiles and they told me they still had some mosaic tiles in stock. Call them on 02890682752. Good Luck!

A

Agistar

Hi, couldn't post in the Wanted section as a new user.
These tiles have only been discontinued in the last 6 months. Rang all local B&Q's and no joy and they cannot do a national stock search for me.
Code on the packet is BMOS3A and BQMOSAICO Beige Field Tile. Manufacture by toprak ceramik in Turkey. Tried their UK distributer Topravit Ltd and can't get through on any of the numbers for them..just a dead line.
I cannot find anything similar. Has anyone got any to spare or ideas of other stockists. No pic's sorry, haven't got a digital camera.
Just wondered if you had any luck finding this tile as i am now looking for the exact same one, thanks.

Reply to Wanted B&Q discontinued tile mosaic effect beige pls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen