Search the forum,

Discuss Very large tiling project in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

simonb43

Here goes, will give as much info as i have. Please give a price. thanks

Bathroom floors 32m2, will need boarding and UHF fitting ( 6 rooms in total ), probably ceramics
Bathroom wall 126m2, probably ceramics, again 6 rooms
Downstair flooring 140m2, 40m2 sparkly granite, rest probably 600mmx600mm porcelain
Kitchen wall tiling 30m2 probably ceramics

Labour only price, customer supplying all materials. Thanks for replies

I

Ian

Ok, Bathroom floors £200 each so £1200
Bathroom walls £2520 (£20 per m)
Granite £1200 (£30 per m)
Porcelain £2500 (£25 per m)
Kitchen £600 (£20 per m)

Total £8020 for 328m which averages out at just over £24 per m and fitting backers and UFH in 6 bathrooms.

D

Dave Ramsden

Thats a big enough job, remember to count for delays due to other trades and having to change things coz sparkies didnt put stuff in right places etc...
Youll spend alot of time cleaning and finishing off and also humping materials around and going for water.
Try work out how many days you will need and a suitable day rate then price your meterage off that.

Reply to Very large tiling project in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi all, I am looking for some advise on the following: the adhesive % covering required for...
Replies
Views
Happyvalley123
H
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Very large tiling project > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Very large tiling project in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

simonb43

Here goes, will give as much info as i have. Please give a price. thanks

Bathroom floors 32m2, will need boarding and UHF fitting ( 6 rooms in total ), probably ceramics
Bathroom wall 126m2, probably ceramics, again 6 rooms
Downstair flooring 140m2, 40m2 sparkly granite, rest probably 600mmx600mm porcelain
Kitchen wall tiling 30m2 probably ceramics

Labour only price, customer supplying all materials. Thanks for replies

I

Ian

Ok, Bathroom floors £200 each so £1200
Bathroom walls £2520 (£20 per m)
Granite £1200 (£30 per m)
Porcelain £2500 (£25 per m)
Kitchen £600 (£20 per m)

Total £8020 for 328m which averages out at just over £24 per m and fitting backers and UFH in 6 bathrooms.

D

Dave Ramsden

Thats a big enough job, remember to count for delays due to other trades and having to change things coz sparkies didnt put stuff in right places etc...
Youll spend alot of time cleaning and finishing off and also humping materials around and going for water.
Try work out how many days you will need and a suitable day rate then price your meterage off that.

Reply to Very large tiling project in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi all, I am looking for some advise on the following: the adhesive % covering required for...
Replies
Views
Happyvalley123
H
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen