Search the forum,

Discuss use grip to stick a few tiles down? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

Will Blackburn

Hi. I am boxing in some pipes using wbp plywood.

It's a 6foot stretch of wood.prop sticking 6 tiles down.

Can I usea grip that works with ceramic? Don't wanna buy /use adhesive if I can get away with grip that i already have.

Will be grouted as normal
Thanks

T

Tats

Why not dot and dab corners with blue tac you've probably got some of that kicking about the house too.
Damn sight cheaper and later on you can just pull em of when u want to change tiles for a more modern look.

D

Dougs Third Go

certainly don't use a "no nails, pink grip etc" Will. Is it a floor level boxing in that runs horizontally?

T

Time's Ran Out

Why not dot and dab corners with blue tac you've probably got some of that kicking about the house too.
Damn sight cheaper and later on you can just pull em of when u want to change tiles for a more modern look.

Sometimes it's worth adding a couple of smiley faces to signify a touch of sarcasm!:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to use grip to stick a few tiles down? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen