Currently reading:
Underfloor heating project

Discuss Underfloor heating project in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I have at last made a start on my lounge underfloor heating project and thought I would post a few pics as I go

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340221510.196916.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340221528.584999.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340221566.740223.jpg

The floor boards removed to expose joists.........

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Oops.... Cocked p the pipes and had to splt it into two loops.......oh well all dne and valves connected and heating switched on....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341951810.978327.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341951830.278614.jpg

Oh and as I can't find a thermometer I use the alternative test method to heck if the pipes get warm.......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341951871.814690.jpg

Tidy up and screed on Thursday .... Yeahhhhh!

Then I can build stuff.....

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Those particular ones are the screeders from whom I borrowed the pump. He has them made by his brother in law I think. Dave parish of screed floor limited. You can contact him through his website if you want some. Screed Floor | Concrete Floor Contractors

Reply to Underfloor heating project in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which is very thick concrete. He wants electric underfloor heating but I'm concerned he'll lose too much...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.