Search the forum,

Discuss Ultra tile adhesive. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

The Proflex rapid SP as I remember was £15 but that was trade, the Proflex SP+ES standard set a local guy wanted £17.50 a bag so don't buy but lovely stuff to use.

Slc is superb, flows a treat, Level iT 2 about £18 for powder and liquid

There grout great stuff as well, flex joint and Fine joint roundabout £10 for 5kg

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I'm paying about the same in Liverpool, £14 for Proflex, £16 for Level It 1. Extended set is only available to order and a couple of quid dearer. All good gear though.

Reply to Ultra tile adhesive. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen