Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

And a realistic plank effect.

8amatuja.jpg

ytuvy5an.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DHTiling

Stunning polished trav job Dave. How long did that take. Only ask as I have a similar job coming up after Xmas.

Took a while as i had a few rooms to do , one in the same stone and 2 others in applestone.. so around 3 weeks for all of it.. oh and there was ufh as well.

D

DHTiling

That was the biggest of the rooms, around 60 mtrs with the wetroom at the side.. will post pics of that as well.. then another wetroom but only 30 odd mtrs and then a 20 odd mtr bathroom in applestone and a w.c in applestone, that was around 14 mtrs..

pics on my phone somewhere.. will jump back on the iphone and post the applestone ones.. did'nt get pics of the other trav one..

D

DHTiling

Applestone ones.

6a3u5ygu.jpg

nazaze8u.jpg

suza4abe.jpg

muguhuhu.jpg

y4e7yzem.jpg

Oh and the Wetroom side to the pics above.

aqejydy7.jpg

apyzyraz.jpg

Hope ya like them.

D

DHTiling

Nott sure but did I show you guys this one ?

pa5esevu.jpg

Tried for 2 yrs to get this laid due to bad weather/ frost etc

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks