Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

user123

:lol::lol::lol: check out Britans got talent thread MG

We just remove spam and swearing etc.. not posts by dizzy women..:lol:

:lol::lol: Sorry Gisela, but this is funny:thumbsup: please forgive me:smilewinkgrin:

hahadiha... :lol: I know it's funny, just wish that hadn't been me!! I mean, listen to THAT music?? No wonder I went a bit mad... Ross (CCTiling) was my ally that evening, until he got taken over by those tune aliens, too... Ross!! Where are you?!?! :help: Oh and thanks a bunch Jay... I was the one who was wondering where you were a few weeks back... I think it's time you went there again!! :lol:

My work for the next few weeks, to stay with the THREAD, ahem, gentlemen, is to transform this little beauty - so this is the 'before' shot:

DSC01540.jpg DSC01541.jpg

D

deankyall

I'm with you on the pebbles Dean. Did a shower room once with them...what a pain and I don't think they look very nice either. Nice work though and I love the victorian work :thumbsup:

yep was gonna do glass in lime green,but cost,we running out of dosh on our place,fast as you earn it its gone!!!!

P

Pebbs

GRES_038 (3).jpg GRES_037 (3).jpg GRES_008 (3).jpg

Just got some photos through of a smaller project I did at the end of last year. I did the reception desk in Welsh Slate, which was a bit of a nightmare but we got there in the end. The client wanted a clean and crisp look to the bathrooms so I gave them this. I didnt think to much about it at the time, but quite like the look of it all now.

Pebbs

D

Dimbo

Having seen some of the work posted on here, I will post some of my work :), I hope you like it..........

This is a friend of mine's en-suite, he did most of the design and build, I advised and done the graft.............a very open plan bathroom.
117_1767.JPG tanked using the Bal tanking system, note the tiles standing up, the cuts and holes on that took ages, tiles were 1000mm X 400 and Ceramic

117_1769.jpg On the top on the 2 tiles is a 10mm Ali trim, and the boxing for the stone clan basin "mount"
117_1789.JPG the shower area floor is laid

117_1796.JPG The underfloor heating is installed

118_1803.JPG The floor is finished and the bottom tile cut & fixed (I always finish the floor before cutting the bottom tile in) Note the basin wall hung "mount" all those tiles were mitred on all edges :yikes:
118_1806.JPG nearly there, the cabinet will have a push to open mirrored door fitted

118_1820.JPG
The 2 glass walls have been installed (X means dont walk into it lol) one to section off the shower area, the other to sheild it from the bedroom! one is one side of the room and the other is opposing, all the sanitary ware is fitted.

118_1824.JPG Now you can see the soild oak floor (I do that as well) with the blue Led's that lights the glass up, and the small return glass wall

118_1823_2.jpg Finished with the Led's alight (you try taking pictures of them on!!)
It was/is very hard to get a good picture, this was the best one that i took (I took about 10!)

hope you like this :)

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 28303 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28301

Just got some photos through of a smaller project I did at the end of last year. I did the reception desk in Welsh Slate, which was a bit of a nightmare but we got there in the end. The client wanted a clean and crisp look to the bathrooms so I gave them this. I didnt think to much about it at the time, but quite like the look of it all now.

Pebbs

I like the finish but the first thing that came into my head was this is how a euthanasia clinic might look. or am i just weird ? :lol: What is it Lynn ?

P

Pebbs

LMAO Del! It is some big hot shot city legal firm. They wanted to move away from the boring image they had...(no comments please!). Turned out ok in the end.

Pebbs

U

user123

Pebbs, I think they need counselling, and not the legal kind.:lol:.. it looks smart, but oh so cold and pretty dead. Dead smart.

C

charlie1

Photo0133.jpg Photo0130.jpg Photo0141.jpg Photo0135.jpg Photo0142.jpg Photo0139.jpg Photo0140.jpg Photo0129.jpg Photo0128.jpg Photo0132.jpg Photo0134.jpg Photo0131.jpg small bathroom i did last week, just thought i would post some pics, ceramic walls, porc floor all with 3 mm gr Photo0137.jpg out gap. Funny thing happened though not funny at the time, when i was setting out i thought the wall tiles where 30x60 but they where 31.5 aaar Photo0143.jpg rrgghhh, should have measured and had to redo a full wall after fitting and realising i had a much smaller cut at top of celing.

Photo0136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks