Discuss Twitter Anyone ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Was going to sign up to this sometime this weekend. Thought it was about time I dipped my toe a bit further into the world of social media!

I

Ian

I like twitter, it sort of links the whole tiling world together. All the forums, Facebook, LinkedIn etc, a nice way of communicating with everyone.

I

Ian

I like Twitter but always forget about it. Its proved very useful at times.

I find it to be a good tool for suppliers and sellers, the best deals are always on show. Maybe not so good from a fixers point of view but, at least we know where all the best prices are.

D

Dougs Third Go

I've got an account, but tbh very rarely check it, there's probably nothing that aimed for me personally, just mail shot kinda stuff, I really should trash it tbh

W

White Room

Sorry don't like stalking......seriously though don't see how it would help me, maybe an age thing.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry don't like stalking......seriously though don't see how it would help me, maybe an age thing.

that's why Bri love's it so much....he's in his element...lol

I joined but can't seem to get my head round how it works, had some woman following me that seemed like a hooker......and I don't mean the rugby kind...lol

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Twitter is the only 'Social Media' I use tbh and more to read than tweet , good for News and finance stories which is my interest.

Don't do Facebook et al , don't get why people want to put their life on a global pin board for all to see.

But thats just me.

Diggy

Reply to Twitter Anyone ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay