Search the forum,

Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I'm working my way through episodes of Top of the Pops 1981/2 on BBC 4 at the minute.............what made that show unmissable on a Thursday night in the 70's and 80's I do not know.........absolute s***

O

Old Mod

I'm working my way through episodes of Top of the Pops 1981/2 on BBC 4 at the minute.............what made that show unmissable on a Thursday night in the 70's and 80's I do not know.........absolute s***

*whispers* Eh Wrighty!
You know what you should do now don't you?

STOP WATCHING IT THEN! haha

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Andy, that's a joke right!
House!
Have you never seen it?
No I haven't.......it had good reviews, is it crap then ?.....can soon delete it..lol
Got loads of box sets on sky....tried watching 'the wire' but couldn't get into it.
Anymore anyone can recommend.

O

Old Mod

No I haven't.......it had good reviews, is it crap then ?.....can soon delete it..lol
Got loads of box sets on sky....tried watching 'the wire' but couldn't get into it.
Anymore anyone can recommend.
Andy if you like tv shows that get you thinking, then House is for you mate.
It's about a gifted doctor who gets the unsolvable cases.
But it's so much more than that!
Bloody funny too!
Give it a chance, it'll certainly grow on you.

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen