Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to locate a Homebase floor tile! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mcsludge

I know this is a VERY long shot but thought it was worth a go - during a spate of DIY last year :furious3: I picked up some Homebase tiles for my en-suite - to cut a long story short, that never got done and we have since decided to put them in the kitchen. Problem was we needed two addtional packs - and the shading has changed since we bought them! We bought shade 04 and current stock is now 07/08 - I have contacted Homebase to see if they can locate me an 04 batch but other than send me an automated reply at the time of enquiry, they have not been in touch :mad2: .

I have attached a photo of what Im looking for and below is the garb from the label on the box:

33 x 33 N-4437 Oxford Cream
Other data on the label is 06.09.07 07:56 KB1 6123 Shade 04 Qual 1 Size B
Homebase Code 5 050595546716 (this is the smaller barcode)

Its questionable whether batch 04 will come round again before they are discontinued and like the title says, a long shot but if anyone comes across the correct shading, or, might just have bought a couple of packs too many for a job??

Cheers :thumbsup:

M

mcsludge

original jpeg exceeded band with - try this one!

Attachments

• IMGP1173.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 28
J

jasgaw

Hiya,

I have a similar problem in that I broke an Oxford Cream tile. I went to Homebase and purchased a pack with code 33x33-n4437 shade 09
When I got home the pattern and edges were correct shape but the shading of the tile was far too dark. I think the original ones were installed about 4 years ago. Did you ever manage to find a source for yours?, if you didnt what did you do with your 04 shade ones & do you require a darker shade or a lighter shade?
Jason

Reply to Trying to locate a Homebase floor tile! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen