Discuss Trimline Trade Day. THIS IS TRADE ONLY. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J Sid

Unfortunately me and @Lou aren't going to be able to make this. Thought it might be a tight one trying to squeeze it in but it'll just mess up too much that we've already planned and whatnot. So we wish you all the best and hope you all have a ball. And learn something while you're at it too.

Here's to the next one though eh. :)

that's a shame, so many of us looking forward to meeting the forums biggest trouble maker owner. :rolleyes:
next time :)

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You jammy git might sleep in my van pfff

Am considering that myself, mattress in the back of the van, saves the m3 and m25 in the morning.

I've had many a "holiday" in the summer doing that when I was young free and single lol

BRW

TF
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm the event will be running from 7.30am to 4pm now.
Hoping for a really good day with live demos and training from Schluter, Mapei, Kerakoll, Rubi, Sigma, Atrim, Porcel-Thin, Dukkaboard and Lithofin.

Bring your business card or contact details along, post them in the box for the draw to win the iPad!

Food provided, use this chance to catch up with whats happening in the industry.

O

Old Mod

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm the event will be running from 7.30am to 4pm now.
Hoping for a really good day with live demos and training from Schluter, Mapei, Kerakoll, Rubi, Sigma, Atrim, Porcel-Thin, Dukkaboard and Lithofin.

Bring your business card or contact details along, post them in the box for the draw to win the iPad!

Food provided, use this chance to catch up with whats happening in the industry.
Hi Ben, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting, we'll see you there! :)

O

Old Mod

Tbh most of these things happen in the North! The tile show is Harrogate, in fact every course or event I've been to has been at least two or three hours drive north for me.
The only one that hasn't has been Lithofin.

BRW

TF
Reaction score
Reminder to get this event into the planner for Wednesday.

UPDATED TIMINGS FOR THE TRADE BREAKFAST EVENT
You are invited to our Trade Breakfast Morning, at the Teardrop Centre on Wednesday 22nd of March 2017. The event will now until from 07.30 to 4.00pm.

This will be a fantastic event with a busy agenda featuring presentations, training and live demos from the tiling industries top brands.

Take this opportunity to meet the Trimline Team and tour the new Distribution & Warehousing Centre. Discover how we can become a trusted partner to your business, supplying proven products and solutions for the installation and maintenance of tiled surfaces along with in-depth expertise and leading customer support.

We are also excited to be releasing our new Edition 17 which holds our most proven and innovative product range yet, making it your complete tiling resource.

There will be hot cooked food and a selection of drinks and snacks. Be assured there will be plenty of tiling freebies to take away!

trimline trade day.png

Remember to bring along your business card or contact details to enter them into the draw to win an iPad Mini!

The address is: Trimline Group, Teardrop Centre, London Road, Swanley, BR8 8TS.

Times:

Start: 07.30am

End: 4.00pm

We look forward to seeing you there! From all at Trimline Group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Trimline Trade Day. THIS IS TRADE ONLY. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks