Search the forum,

Discuss Transition to outside - drainage in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

1sandyh

what drainage is the best to transition from the kitchen to the patio seamlessly. all a level threshold.

Not keen on gravel or AKO drains. Is there anything I can drop in like a linear used in wet rooms or hidden style drain. I've used some tile drop in style manhole access covers. Anything for drainage?

Cheers

Reaction score
what drainage is the best to transition from the kitchen to the patio seamlessly. all a level threshold.

Not keen on gravel or AKO drains. Is there anything I can drop in like a linear used in wet rooms or hidden style drain. I've used some tile drop in style manhole access covers. Anything for drainage?

Cheers
Hello,

We would require further details before we can comment on the application. We would require project drawings and details of the external floor assembly.

Please send any details to [email protected] or call our Technical Department on: 01530 813 396 and we would be happy to assist further.

Reply to Transition to outside - drainage in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen