Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Shuntstick

Protection for safe sex !!!

or is it just a myth that female customers come on to you?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
P

Pauly

You know after having a look at the Rubi kits I am severely tempted to get out my credit card - my gear is so old and battered (sorry - well used!). I'll have to wait till I sell my house though - got a second viewing from one couple in half an hour - I've had so many muppets over the last 5 months and I am bloody sick of cleaning the house (and mowing the soddin lawn) - never mind moving being stressful its the viewings that do me in.
Fingers Crossed !

T

tilelover

why has nobody said a LEVEL.. One of the most important peice..lol
Or have i missed it... mmmmmm

S

smurf21

dont forget decent wall scraper for those dodgy private jobs where the addy has been left on from previous tiles.
And pair of safty goggles.

B

bigneil

i have an old cd in my glove box.... i draw round it when marking out a waste pipe to cut round. also, i don't have a fancy set of hole cutting drill bits:embaressed_smile:, i make do with a large triangular bit that does any size up to about 35mm, it does struggle a bit with porcelain but if you make a pilot hole first with an ordinary masonary or tile bit, it works great. cheap as chips... i replace it every 2 or 3 months.

Attachments

• triangledrill-550.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 154

Reply to Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen