Discuss Tiling tools for sale (Bulk) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

michaels

HI ive got a selection of tiling tools for sale, most are brand new and unopened the ones that have been used have been used on one job only so are in as new condition. All tools were bought From Darren at north east tiling training.

I would like to sell them all in one go to one person either looking for some back up spare tools or someone setting out.

List is as follows

600mm pro tile cutter (used once)
Grout Wash System (used once)
1800mm aluminum feather edge
Floor Scraper
Tuv Workbench (Wooden & Steel)
1200mm spirit level
Diamond wet wheel tile cutter
Score wheel with handle
Tile rite soft gel knee pads
Sealant remover tool
Silicone gun
Heavy duty rubber gloves
5 packets of spacers
Rubi tools rule support set
Mosaic trowl
Grout whisk
Grout rake
Spare Diamond blade
100% floor trowl
Bucket trowel
Drill pieces
+ Some other tools

Like i said the tools are brand new apart one a couple of items which have been used once so are in as new condition, the tools which were used have been cleaned up.

I am based in Country Durham, so if you are interested please leave a message or pm me, i will accept cash on collection or paypal. Im taking offers for these as a whole package i dont want to split and sell separate.

D

DHTiling

HI ive got a selection of tiling tools for sale, most are brand new and unopened the ones that have been used have been used on one job only so are in as new condition. All tools were bought From Darren at north east tiling training.

I would like to sell them all in one go to one person either looking for some back up spare tools or someone setting out.

List is as follows

600mm pro tile cutter (used once)
Grout Wash System (used once)
1800mm aluminum feather edge
Floor Scraper
Tuv Workbench (Wooden & Steel)
1200mm spirit level
Diamond wet wheel tile cutter
Score wheel with handle
Tile rite soft gel knee pads
Sealant remover tool
Silicone gun
Heavy duty rubber gloves
5 packets of spacers
Rubi tools rule support set
Mosaic trowl
Grout whisk
Grout rake
Spare Diamond blade
100% floor trowl
Bucket trowel
Drill pieces
+ Some other tools

Like i said the tools are brand new apart one a couple of items which have been used once so are in as new condition, the tools which were used have been cleaned up.

I am based in Country Durham, so if you are interested please leave a message or pm me, i will accept cash on collection or paypal. Im taking offers for these as a whole package i dont want to split and sell separate.

Can you give peeps a rough guide as to how much you would like for them tools...

M

michaels

Well theres over £250 worth of tools there and most are unused so i was hoping for about £150 ono

[DLMURL]http://www.learntotile.co.uk/tiling-tools.htm[/DLMURL] < has the photos are brand new prices on the wet cutter, wash boy tile cutter are over £250 for them 3 alone.

But yeah i am asking around £150 ono.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

michaels

I was going to set up with a mate, we done the course together the north east tiling one, he bought the van i got the tools he then decided to go off with someone who had more experience leaving me with the tools.

So im just try to get some money back by selling them, i know i wont get back what i paid and i don't expect too but £100 - £150 would suit me as its only the tile cutter and wash boy what have been used and then only once.

G

grumpygrouter

I was going to set up with a mate, we done the course together the north east tiling one, he bought the van i got the tools he then decided to go off with someone who had more experience leaving me with the tools.

So im just try to get some money back by selling them, i know i wont get back what i paid and i don't expect too but £100 - £150 would suit me as its only the tile cutter and wash boy what have been used and then only once.
Some mate! Can you not give it a try on your own? There is loads of help available on here info wise. Shame to waste the cost of the course.

Grumpy

D

DHTiling

I agree with grumps...where are you based in county durham...coz i know a firm who might give you some work....

W

White Room

I would never go in partnership with any one, My brother has been stuffed twice. Try it on your own it would be such a waste. One of life's many experiences.

D

dean39

Thats a hard one to take,who needs enemy,s when you got so called mates like that,if your determined to quit, i might be interested mate,take your time to decide whats best for you,cheers deano.....

F

Fekin

Personally, I'd say tiling in general is a one man job anyway, so why not give it a go on your own, just see what happens.

B

brian c

brilliant advice Adam m8,couldnt agree more,its also very lonely so take your radio or cd with you to overcome the boredome.

Reply to Tiling tools for sale (Bulk) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay