Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling NVQ Level 3 - Done and Dusted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

foxman

:hurray:Wahoo, just completed my NVQ3 really feel like ive achieved something and come a long way since doing the NETT course, have done level 2 and 3 this year.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well done Foxman. You want to boast about that to your local store, and stick it on your business cards and what-not. It's quite unique to have a nvq level 3. And you're certainly ready come 2010 if it is that it gets a bit strict.

E

EH TILING

Well done, like someone mentioned earlier you dont hear of many tilers with nvq3 so fair play to you!

E

EH TILING

just out of interest what did the level 3 involve as ive done level 2 and am quite keen on getting level 3.

M

manchestertiler

just out of interest what did the level 3 involve as ive done level 2 and am quite keen on getting level 3.

level 3 is a little more in depth, mosiacs, slate travertine works are covered along with sand and cement screed, most of your work can be taken from level 2 . Im just about to finish my A1 units so i can be an assesor in tiling and supervisory capacities. well worth doing your level 3 mate-it can lead to loads more:thumbsup:

Reply to Tiling NVQ Level 3 - Done and Dusted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

So I may have done an oopsie. We are putting self-levelling compound down over floor where I...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
My tiler split on me and left the shower walls half tiled. More importantly, they left a lumpy...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen