Discuss Tiling Change of career in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
New to this site so forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place basically I’m thinking of a change of career im in the building trade now but struggling to see anymore progress in the job earn decent money but fed up of sitting around waiting for 5 clock because we have finished the job and on a tracker I have tiled my kitchen and bathroom and really enjoyed the time doing it and the satisfaction at the finish has anyone got any insight they can help me with about jobs etc and what courses are available in the Midlands

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Have you contacted one of the forums sponsers UK Pro Tiling Training, Darren will give you the pointers you need.
Good Luck Fella.

Reply to Tiling Change of career in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks