Search the forum,

Discuss Tiles Needed In London in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

A

Adam Marsh

we are looking for experienced Tilers to tile a site in London
600x1200 porcelain walls and 600x600 porcelain floors
Lots of work ongoing must have cscs card and site experience £**
Immediate start
Message me if your interested or have any questions.
Thanks

I

Italy

always talking about money.
it is normal to talk about money.
in open forum? dont think ;)

A

Adam Marsh

I wasn't aware of the regulations !!
What is the issue??
Money is what pays all our bills and makes the world go round and when someone tells me a rate isn't any good I just backed it up with factual information at the end of the day we are all in the trade to make money so since when has it been a problem talking about it???

I

Italy

What is the issue??
Money is what pays all our bills and makes the world go round and when someone tells me a rate isn't any good I just backed it up with factual information at the end of the day we are all in the trade to make money so since when has it been a problem talking about it???
one can speak of closed trend. your customers. might read

O

Old Mod

What is the issue??
If you're not aware Adam you're not aware, not a problem.
Firstly it prevents a certainly amount of jealously that tends to spark off heated discussions in a public forum, which is not acceptable.
This is a place where people come for advice, not to witness professional tradesman undermining each other.
Most importantly, potential clients use information gleaned from these types of threads to drive prices down and get all bent out of shape when a client in Mayfair can't get a similar price to someone in a less affluent area.
Yes the sensible amongst us knows it goes a lot deeper than that, but some people are selectively short sighted when it comes to money.
If u wish to talk money, there are places here u can do that,
Yes jealousy and arguement still take place, just not in the public eye.
A bit like parents rowing in front of the kids if you like.
Hope this clears this up for you Adam.

Reply to Tiles Needed In London in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen