Currently reading:
TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

When I googled car advertisement, Dave, I came across loads of companies, should be easy enough to find what you need, but eventually I ordered the decals from Vista print, a company I steered clear of before because of the heavy smart selling tactics, but I'm in a rush for cards and it is a one stop shop, so just thought, do it all at once. They do car magnet signs, too, in two sizes, the small decals though are very cheap, £3 odd each, and can be totally customised with your own design, easy software, ... but there are loads of vinyl print companies, too, I was really surprised to see what out there.. :thumbsup:

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.