Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Baby GRR update - 20 week scan

188844_10150118528324020_551199019_6246593_2421122_n.jpg

Great scan pic Grr..... Which one of you does the bump get it's looks from......

D

Deleted member 9966

I think me Stewart. Baby has distinctive chubby cheeks and they are definitely from my side of the family. But note the resting position, hand above head, knees tucked up - that's a pure Mr GRR sleeping pose. So, we're gonna have a good looking baby but with some very strange habits :lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ohhhhw it's a boy.. :)

exactly wot i said when my 2nd came out,my eldest held her up(she was at the front saying"dad,god,have a look come here,its amazing", im at the wifes head "err,no,its quite alright sophie,im fine here helping your mum cope"),so she held bella up i said "yes its a boy" the midwife my daughter and wife looked at me "err,no its a girl,thats the cord"
felt kinda stupid at that moment

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just to update the baby thread we are expecting bambino number 3:yikes::lol: yes number 3 is en route:grinningelf:

i would be interested to see if any guys on here have had the snip and does it hurt,i may need to get this done because at this rate ill have a footy team:lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

just to update the baby thread we are expecting bambino number 3:yikes::lol: yes number 3 is en route:grinningelf:

i would be interested to see if any guys on here have had the snip and does it hurt,i may need to get this done because at this rate ill have a footy team:lol:

Jamie :yikes: you and the missus need to calm down :smilewinkgrin:

Congratulations buddy. You're a great Dad and your little ones are just so cute :yesnod: So you won't be able to flog me any of your baby gear as you still need it :lol:

S

Stewart

Congrats to you and yor wife Jamie you need to get yourself a less physical hobby..... (;0)

As for the snip.... I've got an appointment with my doctor next week, to arrange getting it done. So will let you know how excruciating it is when I get the chop.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hey thanks so much liz ,im afraid your right we now need the double buggy again lol

i think well have a boy this time so they can both look after there sister....or maybe we shd have a girl so the missus doesnt feel left out and want another one:lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen