Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Another girl! Very happy for you both. Like Stewart says, just wait 'til you have to buy the really pricey stuff, the scooby will be up for sale soon! (Or get a couple of new sponsors!!!!)

R

Rob Z

Wow, Just checked in on this thread---great news for many of you!

All the babies are growning up in the Z house.:frown5: Christina and I miss having a little one around to hold and burp and feed and change....well, maybe not the changing part!:lol:

D

doug boardley

.....you'll be bottom of the pecking order then Dan!! chuffed to bits for you mate:thumbsup:

Reaction score
right im getting round to the baby equipment sell off
rough list as follows

pram
car seat
baby jail
bush baby
baby bjorn
baby bouncer
bath seat

and at this rate and her current behaviour 1 x 2 1/2 year old girl called Ruby sweet but a nightmare and fiesty as hell

now you can see why i dont have any room in my house

U

user123

rough list as follows

pram
car seat
baby jail
bush baby
baby bjorn
baby bouncer
bath seat

and at this rate and her current behaviour 1 x 2 1/2 year old girl called Ruby sweet but a nightmare and fiesty as hell

That'll be the terrible two's then... :lol: now is the time to introduce gentle but firm discipline... it's a 12 year cycle - it'll pay off when she is 14... just a tip... :thumbsup:

S

Stewart

Update on Baby Charlotte who is now one month old and sleeping a solid six hours during the night......
6d9e6d93-0614-f4e8.jpg

D

Deleted member 9966

rough list as follows

pram
car seat
baby jail
bush baby
baby bjorn
baby bouncer
bath seat

any pics of said items Chris? :grin:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen