Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster Anti-fracture matting. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

The trick I found with the TM mat is to get the first roll down straight. I cut to length and then roll back up as tightly as possible, get the addy down (3-4mm notched) and then slowly lay down next roll. I use a weighted roller similar to what Karndean floor layers use. I try to butt the rolls as they are laid.

I get what you mean about it moving so I always try to work back out of a room so you have neither tools, tubs or indeed yourself on the mat at any point if possible.
So leave to dry? As I did with Mapei wp200 mat

F

Flintstone

I find the tilemaster mat ok, not had it slipping under me, you leave an imprint in it where your feet go, and as impish said you can wear away the fleece but it's not the end of the world

Reply to Tilemaster Anti-fracture matting. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen