Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile Fix Direct - Deal of the Week in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Many of you will probably already be aware of this, but we feature a different product each week at Tile Fix Direct with a discount code to save you a bit of money. Our Deal of the Week is shown on the homepage of the site and all you need to do to save is enter the discount code at the checkout. I'm going to try to regularly add the current DOTW here too :)

21/01/19-27/01/19 save 10% on BAL Pourable One rapid setting white tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ with code BAL10211

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 09.11.57.png

OP
O

Old Mod

Great idea for you to publish your weekly deals here.
If you post them all in this thread I can make it a ‘sticky thread’ which will highlight it and keep it at the top of the forum list of threads.
Thanks.

OP
T

Tile Fix Direct Marketing

New ongoing deal - spend over £500 and get a free hoody! The discount should apply automatically once you checkout :)

Free Hoody over £500-FB.jpg

Reply to Tile Fix Direct - Deal of the Week in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock