Discuss tile adhesives in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

pipeline

this is probably one of the question that get asked all the time.. but whats your preference regarding Brand of tile adhesive, ive mostly used mapie as they sell it in b and q.. but noticed alot of people using BAl.. what is best. thanks men

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
weber for me........having said that Bal is very good adhesive, just a bit pricey, you need to find a quality adhesive that you like and is cost affective to your budget, then your sorted...:thumbsup:

I

Ian

Weber is also my no.1 choice. I have had a few samples from tilemaster to try recently, and that is excellent, I just need to find a local supplier now!

S

Stef

this is probably one of the question that get asked all the time.. but whats your preference regarding Brand of tile adhesive, ive mostly used mapie as they sell it in b and q.. but noticed alot of people using BAl.. what is best. thanks men

How much do B&Q charge for a 20kg of Mapei??

I use Weber mostly now, great adhesives at a great price..

R

Rookery

Mapei for me closely followed by Weber. BAL is generally very good just too damned expensive.

J

Jeff the tiler

I agree Tilemaster is excellent and so is Weber. In my case comes down to cost so you need to keep an eye on CTD ifr you have one locally as they have promotions every month and other excellent products like Ardex etc are sometimes less expensive.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ive just had to use some mapei,i ran out of tilemaster,and my stickest is a few miles away, and i tell you what, after using one straight after the other, tilemaster wipes the floor with mapei, also same with grout, superb is grout 3000;)

D

DoraCake

Where I am (Fife, Scotland) the choices for adhesive and Grout are hopeless. It's either overpriced Mapei from B&Q or PCI from an independent. I'm heading down to Manchester airport next week. Can anyone suggest somewhere en-route off the M6 where I can pick up some of this Tilemaster at a decent price? Cheers!

Reply to tile adhesives in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay