Search the forum,

Discuss tile Adhesive Price and recommend in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Stick to the tilemaster , Larsen use to be popular over here, until a lot of tile suppliers seemingly had trouble with failures ! Personally I hate the stuff messy to work with, fast set that doesn't set fast and very grainy! Their white standard set isn't bad if you can't get hold of anything else, on the plus side it's one of the brightest white adhesives on the market , handy for mosaic work !!

P

Peter

Wouldn't use Larsen if I was getting it for £3 a bag. Was doing some work for the head chemist who developed it and he said to me "I hope you're not supplying Larsens on my job".

Can buy S1 Bostik for under a tenner by the pallet, spot on for the money.

Reply to tile Adhesive Price and recommend in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen