Search the forum,

Discuss things that really pee me off!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

[h=5]What ****es me off.........

ONE
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where my watch is pal, where the **** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

TWO
People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

THREE
When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". ****ing right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

FOUR
When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the **** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

FIVE
When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No tosser, I paid 10 bucks to come to the movies and stare at the ****ing floor.

SIX
People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

SEVEN
When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

EIGHT
When people say "life is short". What the ****?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever ****in does!! What can you do that's longer?

NINE
When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

TEN
People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? ears,

ELEVEN
When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

TWELVE
People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

THIRTEEN
McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks..........Well, I'll get a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you ****in McTosser.

FOURTEEN
When you involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you alright?' Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off

FIFTEEN
When people say 'can I borrow a piece of paper I'll pay you back' It's one god damn piece of paper you ****ing retards i don't want it back

SIXTEEN
When lazy ****s abbreviate '****ing' as '****in'. Why?
[/h]Like · · 11 minutes ago ·

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
People who say "in terms of" or "absolutely" amongst other phrases/words. Another one is "lessons have been learnt" when something tragic happens, and then it happens again.

K*@bheads

P

Pebbs

The phrase that really p****es me of, is one that a certain project manager I have to work with uses. We have had many a set to over the past years, and he is now on a contract that I have just won. His face was like thunder when I turned up for a pre contract meeting so I knew then my card was marked yet again.

His phrase is .... OK Lynn are we all on the same page here yes????!!!

I want to rip his head off and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.

Lynn

P

Pebbs

I just remembered another one...

When someone says ....'Way to go' in that stupid accent.

Whats that all about! Are we suddenly yankee doodle dandies or something? another person that needs a good smack in the face!

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Doug.......

I have an issue with number two because I have no idea how to work the telly without the remote control.....

i also have a theosophical issue with number 8 .... What can anyone do longer than life.... Well that presupposes that afterlife and reincarnation (I.e. pre current life) do not exist as real states...... Other than that I completely agree.... Ooh apart from the eyes what they used to be one........... Technically as the human body replaces cells at a given (albeit variable) rate your eyes would have their cells replaced over. Period of time. Each time one cell expires and another cell is formed your eyes would o longer be what they used to be.....they would be similar perhaps but not he same....... Ooh and number three... You have never tasted my wife's baking......

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The phrase that really p****es me of, is one that a certain project manager I have to work with uses. We have had many a set to over the past years, and he is now on a contract that I have just won. His face was like thunder when I turned up for a pre contract meeting so I knew then my card was marked yet again.

His phrase is .... OK Lynn are we all on the same page here yes????!!!

I want to rip his head off and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.

Lynn

My brother works in an office environment for a large company. When they have meetings with upper management the phrases they have is mind bending.

He and his colleagues play a game called 'bulls*$t bingo'. They have 6 different 'management speak' phrases each and as the person utters the phrases they cross them off. First to cross them off wins.

"Singing from the same hymn sheet"
"Get all our ducks in a row"
"We have to pick the low hanging fruit"
"Throw you a curveball"
"Left field thinking"
"We need more synergy between departments"

Just speak in English so it makes sense !!!!

Reply to things that really pee me off!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen