Search the forum,

Discuss Things taken down in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daveshadowman

I am posting this in a non public forum in the hope it will not get taken off
there was a therad taken off tonite where yes a member did get ripped into by me and others but he did ask for it and people need to see as honest trades men we do not put up with this sort of thing

i will now get my coat

C

Colour Republic

This sort of thing pee's me off! It really isn't acceptable.

I disappear for a few hours and miss all the posts that were worthy of deleation. Is it possible to set alerts on a thread so you get emailed when things are kicking off? I feel this would be a great addition to the forum.

D

Daveshadowman

Sorry it is back up with a few edits
yes mr t post
sorry but I just ripped in to him agian oops

G

Gazzer

Well I cant say he makes it easy on himself...I would say he is on borrowed time here .

I

Ian

I closed it for a few minutes to edit some posts that had bad language in them, it's all open again and there is nothing that has been hidden.

C

Colour Republic

I closed it for a few minutes to edit some posts that had bad language in them, it's all open again and there is nothing that has been hidden.

You mean I didn't miss anything??? Boring.

idea still stands though. Email alerts for when things are kicking off.

D

DHTiling

I will say soz for my swearing but that knob really got my back up...

As for laying him out... he needs to learn to read never mind tile :)

I

Ian

Sorry Rob, everything is there in its full glory, minus a few naughty words :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Daveshadowman

I did want to say a lot more but did not want to do it on a open forum sorry but poeple like him boil my ****

Reply to Things taken down in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen