Search the forum,

Discuss The Tile & Stone Show - Helping new tilers get started in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

no1chance23

For all new tilers looking for the best way to get started in the industry come along to The Tile & Stone Show on the 29 June - 1 July at London ExCeL this summer.
Its your chance to meet key figures in the industry to gain advice and network.
What to see
• Seminars with design experts such as Wayne Hemingway and Sebastion Conran
• A huge mix of exhibitors from all parts of the industry
• Business advice from Leo Aspden and Sheila Elliot
• See the latest products and launches - including a new range launched by Plasplugs at the show
• and much more
To get your free pass for the show register now at www.thetileandstoneshow.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
N

no1chance23

There's one bar inside the show sponsored by Ardex, there's another in the joining show Floorstyle 08, and ExCeL has about 10 bars and restaurants surrounding it.
I look forward to having a drink with you Dave!

D

DHTiling

End of June / stroke/ beginning of July....well it might be hottish and a man might have a thirst.......:thumbsup: .

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers for the info........:8:

I look forward to meeting all the sponsors etc...should be a good show....expo was ok as i like to keep up with new designs etc in bathrooms but it will be good to go to a tile orientated show...

N

no1chance23

Hi Tysfoot,
I'm afriad that the show will not be coming up to the north of England. The reason being is that the show attracts more visitors from abroad by being in London. However I have found you the cheapest flight down from Manchester that I could:
Its £82 return to London City airport, that sits outside the ExCeL Centre, and gives you a few hours to look around the show.
Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
N

no1chance23

Here's a picture of the bar we had a party at after the show last year. Brilliant time!
Over the other side of ExCeL the bars overlook the docklands and millienium dome, really nice!
excelbar.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I smoke, where can I smoke? Is it a rush outside jobby? (though it should be warm so that will be ok)

B

Big-Smudge

drink smoke, i thought all u tiler guys were fit healthy. mines a vodka and coke x

What I want to know is, at the interbuild show we had a party for all exhibitors and it was FREE beer, FREE food and FREE entertainment (live band) are we likley to see that at excel, it would be most agreeable and could encourage CORNERTAPE back next year (most certainly), these shows are thirsty work!!!!!!

Andy@CT

N

no1chance23

Hi Andy,
We did do an exhibitor party with free food, drink and music last year, and I believe Stuart is planning to do the same again.

Reply to The Tile & Stone Show - Helping new tilers get started in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen