Discuss tavertine stain remover in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fingersmoran

hi i need help

i have tavertine tiles that have not been sealed yet unfortunately permanent marker that was on the plaster has leached through the tiles - how can i remove the stain without having to remove the tile

D

diamondtiling

Has this stain come through the tile from the back?

If so then replacement is the only option, what size are they?

D

DHTiling

It is deffo a tile replacement...and removal of the infected plaster section to prevent further bleed through.

But did you realise there are weight restrictions for using heavy tiles over plaster substrates..

Reply to tavertine stain remover in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
We bought a property about a year ago and the bathroom has what I think are quarry tiles. Very...
Replies
Views
Hi there, after a little help. Just installed a picture wall with tiles in my bathroom but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I removed some old tiles from the shower and wanted to know if it's possible to tile...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay