Search the forum,

Discuss Stress fracture concrete 2 joining rooms ditra? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A question with a very relevant but slightly different case,
I have a floor coming up which has small non straight cracks in the concrete which was all pour screeded. Lafarge agilia screed.

Will these cracks cause any problems over time or shall I ditra/schuter the whole floor?
Thanks in advance?

(Floor has underfloor heating, been laid in situ for 3 years)

you need to find out if it's anhydrite or cement. Either way cracks should be repaired following heating being comissioned if you tile direct. However based on the description it sounds like a classic case for ditra

Reaction score
you need to find out if it's anhydrite or cement. Either way cracks should be repaired following heating being comissioned if you tile direct. However based on the description it sounds like a classic case for ditra

Lafarge agilia screed is cementitious.

Can you guys give me a average price for 50m2 of ditra?

I'll ask my supplier tomorrow.
I have always used Backer board for wooden floors.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Lafarge agilia screed is cementitious.

Can you guys give me a average price for 50m2 of ditra?

I'll ask my supplier tomorrow.
I have always used Backer board for wooden floors.

lafarge agilia screed c is cementitious as is lafarge agilia screed 10. However lafarge agilia screed a is anhydrite. You need to check....

Reply to Stress fracture concrete 2 joining rooms ditra? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen