Search the forum,

Discuss Splitface Porcelain tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

Mapei and tilemaster and other good brands have grouts with colour match silicone.
Dependent on how the tile finishes I would use silicone ( tile to kitchen cupboard for example ) or decorators caulk ( tile to ceiling for example) if the adjacent wall is to be painted as paint will not run off the silicone

dg-1984

TF
Reaction score
Mapei and tilemaster and other good brands have grouts with colour match silicone.
Dependent on how the tile finishes I would use silicone ( tile to kitchen cupboard for example ) or decorators caulk ( tile to ceiling for example) if the adjacent wall is to be painted as paint will not run off the silicone

Thanks just to confirm, did you mean to use caulk if painting?
As I though the paint wouldn't bond to the silicon.
Thanks

Reply to Splitface Porcelain tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen