Currently reading:
Sigma Klick klock handle to pull handle.

Discuss Sigma Klick klock handle to pull handle. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I have a 3bk and i like the KK handle but thought i would try out the pull handle that i so like on my Sigma 2G cutter...

Well , what a difference... i thin it depends on each tiler who use Sigma cutters but the pull handle is deffo quicker and with the smaller foot it is a dream to get small cuts from larger tiles that cutters with a large foot plate cannot cut off, no way on this planet would my TX700 cut 20mm or so off a porcelain tile , but this pull handle does no probs what so ever..

So i can highly recommend the pull handle for Sigma users if you have not yet tried it on your larger cutters..:thumbsup:

I have the KK handle on my 3Ek 1250mm cutter but i think that is probs perfect for that format of cutter as the power of the KK handle is in its own league on that size cutter..

Thanks to Sigma for swapping the handle over for me..

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
DSCF7813.jpg

S

Sigma UK

The formas is a ceramic wall tile the madras is a solid non slip floor tile and i mean harder than porcelain,how old is the model i have?

We still sell them!. There still in the brochure on the same page as the 7F 37cm. you can still get the pads, handle & slide guide for them. Not sure when they started making them but I can find out. you may have an early one.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
We still sell them!. There still in the brochure on the same page as the 7F 37cm. you can still get the pads, handle & slide guide for them. Not sure when they started making them but I can find out. you may have an early one.

From what i was told today its been in the yard for at least 10 years and my boss said it was the cutter he gave to apprentices and the oldest apprentice remembers having it and hes in his early 40's but wasnt sure if he had it from the off,if he did its 20+ yrs old.

S

Sigma UK

From what i was told today its been in the yard for at least 10 years and my boss said it was the cutter he gave to apprentices and the oldest apprentice remembers having it and hes in his early 40's but wasnt sure if he had it from the off,if he did its 20+ yrs old.

It's good they last so long. (for you lot not for me that is.) I will ask Italy when they started making this model.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma Klick klock handle to pull handle. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

TF on Facebook