Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma Klick klock handle to pull handle. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have a 3bk and i like the KK handle but thought i would try out the pull handle that i so like on my Sigma 2G cutter...

Well , what a difference... i thin it depends on each tiler who use Sigma cutters but the pull handle is deffo quicker and with the smaller foot it is a dream to get small cuts from larger tiles that cutters with a large foot plate cannot cut off, no way on this planet would my TX700 cut 20mm or so off a porcelain tile , but this pull handle does no probs what so ever..

So i can highly recommend the pull handle for Sigma users if you have not yet tried it on your larger cutters..:thumbsup:

I have the KK handle on my 3Ek 1250mm cutter but i think that is probs perfect for that format of cutter as the power of the KK handle is in its own league on that size cutter..

Thanks to Sigma for swapping the handle over for me..

OP
S

Sigma UK

Nice one Dave. I think if you can master the original handle then it will work perfectly fro you. I do know that the tilers who use this handle will not swap them over as they are quick and easy to use. :thumbsup:

OP
D

DHTiling

I know i know Neale... you have the right to abuse me over being so adamant all those years that my Rubi cutters were better :lol: ... i now know better and love my sigmas ... and the wheels just go and go and go ... no collapsing like the rubi ones..

OP
D

DHTiling

Nice one Dave. I think if you can master the original handle then it will work perfectly fro you. I do know that the tilers who use this handle will not swap them over as they are quick and easy to use. :thumbsup:

It is hard to gauge on the 2G for speed as it is only a small cutter but on the 600mm cutter the pull handle is so much quicker...

OP
W

White Room

I bought a 3A with a pull handle but it was my first try and did'nt seem right so changed the handle for a KK, may give the pull another try.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cant beat the old sigma pull handle dont like the kk ones,which reminds me i found a very old sigma in our yard will post a pic in a bit wonder if anyone can identify it ,i used it today on some formas blanco worked a treat (did put a new wheel on it though).

OP
G

Gazzer

Cant beat the old sigma pull handle dont like the kk ones,which reminds me i found a very old sigma in our yard will post a pic in a bit wonder if anyone can identify it ,i used it today on some formas blanco worked a treat (did put a new wheel on it though).

Derek would probably be interested in that :thumbsup:

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
DSCF7813.jpg

Reply to Sigma Klick klock handle to pull handle. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock