Search the forum,

Discuss Should I rip out the tiles in the window sill? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Tiling kitchen splashback, but I've messed up the layout. Should I rip out the tiles on the window sill? Or do I just about get away with it? It kindof looks like the tilesnin the window sill are 3D bricks.

Done quite a phew tiling DIY jobs in the past, so this is noty first time. I just messed up, lapsenof concentration I guess.

What do you guys think?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20210302_201614.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 40
Reaction score
Tiling kitchen splashback, but I've messed up the layout. Should I rip out the tiles on the window sill? Or do I just about get away with it? It kindof looks like the tilesnin the window sill are 3D bricks.

Done quite a phew tiling DIY jobs in the past, so this is noty first time. I just messed up, lapsenof concentration I guess.

What do you guys think?
Thanks
Is it your house? Can you live with it? If so leave as is 👍🙂

Reply to Should I rip out the tiles in the window sill? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen