Search the forum,

Discuss Share : Tiling videos you have posted to You tube. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ASbQA7aol5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASbQA7aol5E&feature=plcp[/video]
:thumbsup: last one with Tom before he when in the Navy, we are going to his passing out in a couple of weeks, they have been on Dartmoor yesterday for a 30 mile yomp

Reaction score
Reaction score
well you get the pool concrete shell ,then this is rendered/screeded ,ready to receive the paclite this is then rendered -on then water-polished all over 50 grit diamond pad, hard/wet work ,this is fine for a pool, you could put a high shine on it if you wanted though mate...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can now have 10 videos per post and not just the one. :)

Feel free to post all your YouTube videos to this thread.

I

Ian

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to load videos straight from the iPhone 3GS? I've tried before and have always been unsuccessful, is it easier to go through YouTube?

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

Reply to Share : Tiling videos you have posted to You tube. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen