Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Washboy deal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Raimondis washboy has tray too high also, it wouldn't be hard to adapt one of these washboy trays though and give it short legs etc.

J

Jeff the tiler

Go with Andy. Had my pullrapid for about 5 months now and it is very good. Certainly competition for the Karl Dahm in my opinion.

R

Rookery

Was browsing through Tesco direct and came across the rubi washboy set with the 2 floats and a sponge for £35 new, free standard delivery and if you spend over £100 you get £10 off £200 you get £20 off total order.
Don't know if thats useful for others putting together their kit or for anyone needing a new washboy.
cheers
rod
Rubi washboy set with 2 spongeboards on offer at CTD for about £20 plus vat. I prefer my trusty old genesis though, its given me years of good service.

H

hotrod

Sorry guys didn't realise a bucket could be quite so controversial ! Guess that's why they're going cheap

H

hotrod

just recieved my washboy this morning and looks like a well built bit of kit, think they must have updated the design perhaps because i cant see how the grate sits too high its only an inch off the bottom.

Q

Qwerty

Yes looks like a different design to the one I once used
azene8y2.jpg

Reply to Rubi Washboy deal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen