Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Washboy deal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Raimondis washboy has tray too high also, it wouldn't be hard to adapt one of these washboy trays though and give it short legs etc.

J

Jeff the tiler

Go with Andy. Had my pullrapid for about 5 months now and it is very good. Certainly competition for the Karl Dahm in my opinion.

R

Rookery

Was browsing through Tesco direct and came across the rubi washboy set with the 2 floats and a sponge for £35 new, free standard delivery and if you spend over £100 you get £10 off £200 you get £20 off total order.
Don't know if thats useful for others putting together their kit or for anyone needing a new washboy.
cheers
rod
Rubi washboy set with 2 spongeboards on offer at CTD for about £20 plus vat. I prefer my trusty old genesis though, its given me years of good service.

H

hotrod

Sorry guys didn't realise a bucket could be quite so controversial ! Guess that's why they're going cheap

H

hotrod

just recieved my washboy this morning and looks like a well built bit of kit, think they must have updated the design perhaps because i cant see how the grate sits too high its only an inch off the bottom.

Q

Qwerty

Yes looks like a different design to the one I once used
azene8y2.jpg

Reply to Rubi Washboy deal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen