Discuss Rubi Washboy deal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hotrod

Was browsing through Tesco direct and came across the rubi washboy set with the 2 floats and a sponge for £35 new, free standard delivery and if you spend over £100 you get £10 off £200 you get £20 off total order.
Don't know if thats useful for others putting together their kit or for anyone needing a new washboy.
cheers
rod

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Unless they've changed the design it's pants! I got one about 6 years ago and the plastic grate sits right near the top so it's has to be virtually full of water to use it

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
Unless they've changed the design it's pants! I got one about 6 years ago and the plastic grate sits right near the top so it's has to be virtually full of water to use it

agree i got that angry with mine i destroyed it , poor design rollers fell to bits , would.nt touch rubi wash boy pants

S

Stef

The Rubi washboy is an accident waiting to happen with the amount of water you need in it.

Rubi UK, please look at the Karl Dahm & see how you can improve your own washboys...

Not trying to be nasty or anything, just trying to give a true perspective from a real tiler..

H

hillhead

Raimondis washboy has tray too high also, it wouldn't be hard to adapt one of these washboy trays though and give it short legs etc.

J

Jeff the tiler

Go with Andy. Had my pullrapid for about 5 months now and it is very good. Certainly competition for the Karl Dahm in my opinion.

R

Rookery

Was browsing through Tesco direct and came across the rubi washboy set with the 2 floats and a sponge for £35 new, free standard delivery and if you spend over £100 you get £10 off £200 you get £20 off total order.
Don't know if thats useful for others putting together their kit or for anyone needing a new washboy.
cheers
rod
Rubi washboy set with 2 spongeboards on offer at CTD for about £20 plus vat. I prefer my trusty old genesis though, its given me years of good service.

Reply to Rubi Washboy deal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22