Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 46528

Hi people.
Just wondering if anyone knew where id be able to pick up a cheap rubi??
I'm just starting out and one of the lads I work with sometimes gave me his old rubi because he got a new one.
Part of my job is to also do drops to sites where my colleagues work.
At somepoint this week while I left my van for 5 min some absoulute **** womble must of got in my van and stole my cutter. I know i should of locked it but being new to the trade I thought all us construction workers stuck together. Obviously not!!
So now I'm on the look out for a cheap rubi. If anyone hears that someone is selling one cheap please let me know.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 46528

I'll bare it in mind. Just need something reliable and good value for money. I ain't got loads of cash to splash.

D

Deleted member 46528

Hi mate. It was an old ts 60. I know it werent the best but is was a start.

D

Deleted member 46528

If you've got one let me know how much and I'll see if I've got the ££ for it. Also where are you based?? Caused if have to collect it get it posted.
Cheers

T

Time's Ran Out

I can price match it and I'll certainly look after it better - my van is locked all the time - even when I'am in it!

Reply to Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen