Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi or Sigma users. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

All votes can be seen by clicking the score.. :).. i voted both... as that is what i use at present... only new to sigma, so cannot give a true 100% vote either way yet.

S

Stef

All votes can be seen by clicking the score.. :).. i voted both... as that is what i use at present... only new to sigma, so cannot give a true 100% vote either way yet.

Jesus Dave i thought i was still drunk when i read this. You bought a Sigma? :yikes:

S

Sigma UK

Ha Ha! Tony thats alright mate i was only having a laugh anyway. Now i better go and the boys to sign up and put some votes in!. :thumbsup:

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ha Ha! Tony thats alright mate i was only having a laugh anyway. Now i better go and the boys to sign up and put some votes in!. :thumbsup:

how many boys do you have??? :yikes:
Ithink i'll just make a call to my family (in Lithuania) :5:( they all in national orchestra) so will get few votes for rubi :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to Rubi or Sigma users. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen