Rubi Rubi ND 200

Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi ND 200 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hello guys. Going to order one out of 'Tiler Tools' for £333 inc vat, cheapest I can find. Any body used one or can point me in the direction of a similar but cheaper, or better but slightly dearer one.
Don't need anything bigger really as only do domestic work mostly bathroom refurbs.
Also haven't settled on a new blade yet for it, probably ats from what I've read.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I use a norton TT200EM for small stuff and for the money it's a great little machine for less then 160 quid

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-08-02-16-41-01.png

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
There's a nearly new 200 em on sale on eBay for £23 if any one lives near dunbartshire, or delivered for £11

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The virtex one served me well for a few years with a good blade... Until I lent it to a numpty who a. Buckled the blade b. Run it with no water which leads to c. Probably damaged the motor hence an up grade.
And would prefer one where there is a water tray as its easier to clean.

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You had a word with Dave @ www.tradetiler.com?
Daves in the bad books, he got £135 off me this week and their Ivory grout rescue is white lol and I've been waiting all day on my other two bottles being delivered :(
Nah am joking but must speak with him as I can see me ordering a lot of grout rescue in the near future. Super stuff, and I/we know how it goes when a friend sees a customers job and then wants it done too.
Actually invested in a good steam cleaner and a few other cleaners and tools for it as I can see this being a good earner.
And after my first job back in a long time I would be quite happy to do a cleaning service.
But going to think about it tonight as the Norton is a good price.
Cheers guys

Reply to Rubi ND 200 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen