Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi DC-250 1200 Wet Bridge Saw out of square? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

conceptualhomes

Hi there, recently purchased a Rubi DC-250 for two large jobs we have undertaken, upon a first test today we have realised it runs out of square over a distance? any ideas as there is no adjustment for the rail? It runs 5mm out?:yikes:

Q

Qwerty

These are prone to these issues. Some say a change of blade helps but try the back fence to check it is square first. Also make sure you are not cutting too fast causing the blade to wander

M

mache

I had similar problems with my rubi bridge saw, after advice on this forum I changed the blade and it made a remarkable change. I can now cut with confidence that the cut. Is straight and true and not the wandering curve that I was getting. Talk.to ATS to get the right blade for your tile. I would still say to make sure the the machine is correctly level when you set up for your job, check both ends of the table.
Regards
Martin.

M

m3fitter

yeah, blade deflection, they all suffer from it, stronger and better blade = Accuracy ;-)

Reply to Rubi DC-250 1200 Wet Bridge Saw out of square? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen