Search the forum,

Discuss Richard Smith Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
My aim is simple – to provide a top quality, beautifully tiled area with the minimum of disruption to my Clients.
I am a local, experienced, self -employed floor and wall tiler and I provide a friendly, honest and reliable service in a professional manner.

Based in Cleckheaton, I have, over the last few years completed hundreds of jobs for both private Clients, Builders and Social Housing Projects in the surrounding areas – Check out the tiling page to see some examples of my work.

I have full Public Liability Insurance and a CSCS Skilled Worker ‘Wall and Floor Tiler’ card.

From the outset of any job, I am meticulous in my attention to detail, from the initial setting out right through to the final polish and I’m never satisfied until my Clients are happy with their newly tiled areas.

I take a great deal of pride in my work and only use the best quality adhesives and grouts to ensure a high quality long lasting finish – this, I think, shows in the final product- just take a look at some of my recent Testimonials from delighted clients!!

But before any work commences I’ll talk through the job and discuss any points that need clarification, to make sure my Client is fully aware of everything and happy for me to go ahead.

And at the end of each day I give the area a thorough clean up to minimise any disruption- something which my Clients really appreciate and which I would expect of a Tradesman in my own house.

So whether you want a new tiled floor laying, a beautiful new bathroom or kitchen tiling, perhaps just a small splashback , maybe repairs to damaged areas – or anything inbetween- please contact me to discuss your requirements and arrange a free quotation.

Reply to Richard Smith Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen