Search the forum,

Discuss Review: Safety Stair Rods in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Re: Review for Safety Stair Rods

might consider buying but the manufacturers didn't answer my email so not top of my list at present

D

DHTiling

might consider buying but the manufacturers didn't answer my email so not top of my list at present

I have had a few emails with carol....smashing lady....and i have got a set of rods as well....so excellent product and NO professional tradesmen should be without a set....and british gas issue all the installers with a set of Stair rods which are also available from Trade tiler.

D

David - Tradetiler

don't worry about them -- we have them now :smilewinkgrin: In stock for next working day delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

I have had a few emails with carol....smashing lady....and i have got a set of rods as well....so excellent product and NO professional tradesmen should be without a set....and british gas issue all the installers with a set of Stair rods which are also available from Trade tiler.

Actually Carol and her husband...(forgot his name) are a great couple. So friendly and helpful. they have a small gadget for the plumbing guys coming up soon.

As stated before they were after a reseller for the product and now they have the best in the tiling trade.

D

Dumbo

thanks for posting the review sirramic went to dave at tradetiler and got a set. big thumbs up from me great bit of kit does the job holding the dust sheet on the stairs especially if your up and down all day. will save you tripping over or your customer taking a fall . Get a set guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: wish id thought of em !

ted

F

faithhealer

Got a set from TT this week, looking forward to my next 'upstairs' job now

B

burncross

on with bathroom at moment, and i must have had to re-arrange the stair dust sheet 3 times a day. :incazzato: I need some stair rods!!

Reply to Review: Safety Stair Rods in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen