Search the forum,

Discuss Review: Rubi ND180 BL electric tile cutter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

you can cut what ever length you can push through the machine beanz..it is an open flat bed cutter...they cut 600mm tiles all day long..:)

Reaction score
Anybody using one of these at the moment?

I'm looking to ditch my Master and get another small cutter to go with the D24000 (Did I tell anyone I've just got a D24000?:lol:)

Looking at this one, the Rubi ND125 or the Siri Briccy.......

Think the 125 might be a bit lightweight.

Last edited:
R

richard Kent

Good morning everyone I can highly recommend Trade Tiler.
I have now placed two orders with Dave and all has gone well unlike a few other internet orders I have placed.
I would normaly go with the cheapest price and to my dismay this has proven to be not the best idea.
Once again if you want quality service go with Trade Tiler

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi merle i use a lbl 180,its fine for most jobs to be honest you will of course need to buy a good blade for it as the one it comes with is basic:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hiya kev, to be honest it is a basic line model as it says on the tin but with a decent blade installed it has coped with most average sized jobs ive done,

one thing i would do if i was you kev when you get it the screws holding the waste tray in place are not stainless steel and rust i had an issue with this and replaced with betteer quality screws after the old ones had to be drilled out, apart from that the water spray is fine its not bad and noise its just the same as any average cutter mate,the flatbed isnt as large obviouslt as the other wet cutters from rubi

Reaction score
hiya kev, to be honest it is a basic line model as it says on the tin but with a decent blade installed it has coped with most average sized jobs ive done,

one thing i would do if i was you kev when you get it the screws holding the waste tray in place are not stainless steel and rust i had an issue with this and replaced with betteer quality screws after the old ones had to be drilled out, apart from that the water spray is fine its not bad and noise its just the same as any average cutter mate,the flatbed isnt as large obviouslt as the other wet cutters from rubi

Cheers mate:thumbsup:

It's just for small jobs and splashies really, so sounds like it's good enough for that:thumbsup:

Reply to Review: Rubi ND180 BL electric tile cutter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen