Search the forum,

Discuss Remove Grout From Internal Corners? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My mistake select your colour and how many from this page

Otto-Chemie OTTOSEAL® S100 Premium Bathroom (Internal) Silicone Sealant - Multi-Purpose sealants - Product List - Sealants Online

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J Sid

75 different colours here, including the one you need
Otto-Chemie OTTOSEAL® S100 Premium Bathroom (Internal) Silicone Sealant - Otto-Chemie Mastic Sealants Adhesives & Tools - Product List - Sealants Online

J

J Sid

My mistake select your colour and how many from this page

Otto-Chemie OTTOSEAL® S100 Premium Bathroom (Internal) Silicone Sealant - Multi-Purpose sealants - Product List - Sealants Online
Your to quick

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
75 different colours here, including the one you need
Otto-Chemie OTTOSEAL® S100 Premium Bathroom (Internal) Silicone Sealant - Otto-Chemie Mastic Sealants Adhesives & Tools - Product List - Sealants Online

Do you use them Julian?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
No but think I may start.
I know there a good make and do ones suitable for stone.
Normally have to order the stone ones from CTD, expensive and poor colour choice from mapei.
You?

Loads of choice for stone as you say, they've never failed me on delivery either, normally get them sent to the job I'm working on. I generally bring an off-cut of tile home and match it to the colour on screen and they are always spot on

Reply to Remove Grout From Internal Corners? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen