Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend A Good Budget Wet Tile Cutter? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Stevev

TF
Reaction score
Does it matter is the edge isnt really perfect because you need a 2mm for grout between the tile and metal edging anyway, so as I see it as long as it doesnt look too rag-tag it its not so bad.

W

White Room

Does it matter is the edge isnt really perfect because you need a 2mm for grout between the tile and metal edging anyway, so as I see it as long as it doesnt look too rag-tag it its not so bad.

Use a sanding pad just smooth the edge a bit...

Reply to Recommend A Good Budget Wet Tile Cutter? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen