Currently reading:
Recommend A Good Budget Wet Tile Cutter?

Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend A Good Budget Wet Tile Cutter? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
if i use the dry cutter ive got, then hold the metal edge trim against the cut, you can see its not flat as there are gaps showing light through etc.

surely it would be impossible to get a perfectly straight cut using an angle grinder?
Common problem you get with some porcelain tiles....I still dry cut them then lightly rub them against my wet cutter blade to get the edge flat...I just use my vitrex wet cutter.

Reply to Recommend A Good Budget Wet Tile Cutter? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.