Search the forum,

Discuss reasons to dislike no more ply! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Stevev

TF
Reaction score
ive boarded about 30 sheets worth today, I'm covered in the dodgy dust, it's up my nostrils even tho I've had a mask on most of the day, my fingers are covered in glue, my back aches. My ears are ringing from using impact drill all day. Anyone else love it like I do?
Always use earplugs or muff when using electic tools or one day the ringing may not stop.

T

Tile Shop

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"sorry"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"what"sss"was"sss"that"sss"you"sss"sssssssaid?"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

T

Tilerdurden

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"sorry"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"what"sss"was"sss"that"sss"you"sss"sssssssaid?"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pretty much. Negates the wife's nagging though. It's a positive in my book

T

Tilerdurden

Also saves a great deal on those expensive gags. Hold on wrong forum

Reply to reasons to dislike no more ply! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen