Search the forum,

Discuss Random tiles percentage in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Guys, I think the OP is suggesting ending the top row of tiles with the trim so the top edge of the full tile has the trim on, therefore the 4mm edge will need say a 6mm trim (allowing for adhesive). I only assumed this as he said 'levelled' brick tiles.

Neither I nor the OP ever mentioned anything about using a 4mm trim.

Obviously if it is a cut tile, then your thoughts of a thicker trim apply which is common sense. If this is the case, it will serve me right for assuming it was just a top run of trim! :D:rolleyes:

D

Dumbo

I really dislike these tiles I never think they look good when they'e finished . I don' know why people don' have flat ones . A much better finish .
Or maybe it's just my limited abilities .

Reaction score
Evening all. Thanks for all the advice. The Tiler said he wanted 8mm trims and that's what he got.

I agree, I don't like bevelled ( not levelled) tiles.

Enjoy your evening.

Reply to Random tiles percentage in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen