Search the forum,

Discuss Quick set larsen screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone tiled on this type of screed, larsen say you can lay tile 2 weeks after installation even with under floor heating.
Would really appreciate some feedback

D

Dumbo

Doesn't sound like an amazing claim apart from the ufh bit possibly as ardex a35 screed can be tiled the next day

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like an amazing claim apart from the ufh bit possibly as ardex a35 screed can be tiled the next day
Sorry should have said this type of product, I've had issues with larsen adhesive so my confidence wouldn't be high

J

J Sid

@Tile Fix Direct
big push going on to with 2Easy Matting :eek:
can you answer a couple of questions please ?
minimum tile size for this mat?
minimum floor area it can be used for?

Reply to Quick set larsen screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen